· 1/2 cup chili sauce I used Heinz
· 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, slightly softened
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 1/4 cup grated onion use your cheese grater
· 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
· 1 dash or two of Worcestershire Sauce
· 1 dash or two, or three of Tabasco Sauce
· 1/2-pound cooked salad shrimp or shrimp meat can sub small can shrimp, divided
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Use an electric mixer to blend the chili sauce into the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until very smooth. Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the shrimp, and blend until well combined.
2. Use a spoon to fold in the shrimp and chives, reserving a couple of tablespoons of shrimp for garnish. Cover and chill for at least an hour or two prior to serving.
3. Pile the reserved shrimp in the center of the dip and serve with Ritz Crackers and celery sticks.
Prep time does not include chilling time.