Make up I Spy cards that say, “Hunt for the following on the ‘I Spy’ list! Take a picture and PLEASE send them to us.”
Have the following on the I Spy card:
1. The mother of the bride crying
2. The best dancer
3. The worst dancer (in action)
4. The best man embarrassing the groom
5. The Bride and Groom dancing
6. The youngest guest at the wedding
7. The cutest couple that is NOT the bride and groom
8. Anyone falling or spilling on themselves
9. Anyone with wedding cake on their face
The Shoe Game
This hilarious game is a great way for guests to get to know you better as you learn how much you really know about each other. Place two chairs back-to-back on the dance floor. Remove both of your shoes, then trade a shoe with your new spouse so that you’re holding one of each. Then, have a designated person ask a series of questions about the two of you and your relationship. After each question, hold up the shoe of the person you think has the best answer to the question.
Here is some good questions to ask:
1. Who is older? 2. Who has more siblings? 3. When you first met, who made the first move? 4. Who is the better driver? 5. Who has been in more car accidents? 6. Who studied the hardest in school? 7. Who got better grades in school? 8. Who is smarter? 9. Who is more creative? 10. Who is better at keeping secrets? 11. Who will be doing the cooking? 12. Who is more adventurous? 13. Who is more likely to get injured? 14. Who is more likely to get sunburned? 15. Who is more likely to be running late? 16. Who is the better dresser? 17. Who is better looking? 18. Who said ‘I love you’ first? 19. Who starts the argument? 20. Who is first to say “I’m sorry?” 21. Who wears the pants in your relationship? 22. Who spends more money? 23. Who is going to pay the bills? 24. Who will be in control of the remote? 25. Who will be most likely to wake up grumpy? 26. Who is more likely to get lost? 27. Who is more likely to ask for directions? 28. Who is messier? 29. Who has the smelliest feet? 30. Right now, who do you love more than anyone in the world?