1. Have a pre-wedding field day so your groomsmen and bridesmaids can get acquainted with one another.
2. Add a line for a DJ song request on your RSVP cards.
3. Give out sparklers as favours.
4. Hire a food truck for a late-night snack.
5. Decorate the bathrooms with childhood photos.
6. Keep the program simple and to the point.
7. Put crayons at the kids table.
8. Forgo confetti for pom-poms.
9. Have a ball pit.
10. Enlist your grandmas to be your flower girls
11.For a midnight snack, serve up a waffle bar.